Twin Peaks Usenet Archive
Subject: Twin Peaks: predictions!
From: email@example.com (Bill Donahue)
Date: 1990-04-19, 08:59
Reply-to: wwd@cellar.UUCP (Bill Donahue)
Some predictions to be disproven tonight:
- Cooper will disclose that the letter found under the first girl's
fingernail was a 'J', throwing suspicion on characters from another
network's prime time soap.
- The sheriff will be surprised when Lucy the receptionist has a 'W'
under her fingernail, but then she explains its a current fad inspired
by words to some popular song. Apparently Ronnette didn't hear the song.
The fad is to put a letter unrelated to anything about you under a
fingernail, and no word beginning with 'W' could apply to Lucy.
- Alburt, the other FBI man will show up and prove himself to be in that
same mysterious cult as the deputy and "Big Ed". The cult has strange
rituals of picking noses and playing charades.
- Bobby, Mike and Leo are putting together a ballet troup, practicing
in Leo's unfinished home. We saw part of Leo's performance last week,
spinning a sock over his wife's head to music on the radio.
They call the troup the "Big Pussycats".
- Johnny graduates to fourth grade!
- Audrey discovers she likes Bulgaria!
- Cooper joins the ballet troup!
- Sarah get over her grief!
- Diane gets a letter for her fingernail.
"Kitty got a new collar" -- Laura Palmer.